Doug joins the Southern llinois staff as the client services representative. Doug is a proud father of two young Miners fans.
1. Where did you go to college? John A. Logan and Southern Illinois
2. What did you major in?Speech/Radio and Television
3. What was your favorite TV show when growing up? Why? The Dukes of Hazard….my Dad worked for CBS that did a lot of promo work for network tv…My Dad working with promoting the show, sparked my interest, but also its action/comedy and it being the most popular helped.
4. Choose a movie title for the story of your life. Why? Work in Progress….because I try to improve myself daily and I know that I can always get better
5. What was your favorite toy as a kid? Why? I liked sports, so it was probably a football or baseball
6. What your favorite holiday and why?Thanksgiving, because it’s a time when we can be Thankful and spending time with my family is important
7. What was the last book you read? The Client
8. On a scale of 1-10 how funny do you think you are? (10 being hilarious) 11.2
9. What does #ALLIN mean to you? It means giving your all, Commitment to a cause…Dedication and Desire