Although Doug was born in Peoria, IL, he grew up near Jacksonville, Fl. in a small town name Callahan. While in High School at West Nassau High School, Doug lettered in both Baseball and Football winning many individual awards. After graduating High School, he went on to John A. Logan and Southern Illinois University studying Radio and Television. He later moved to Iowa where he met his wife, Krystal and together, they have two boys, Karsen (8) and Karter (6). They enjoy going to baseball games and being outdoors. Doug started with The Miners as an usher and really enjoys his new role with the organization because it allows him to work in a team environment and meeting people from all over.
1. Where did you go to college? John A. Logan and Southern Illinois
2. What did you major in?Speech/Radio and Television
3. What was your favorite TV show when growing up? Why? The Dukes of Hazard….my Dad worked for CBS that did a lot of promo work for network tv…My Dad working with promoting the show, sparked my interest, but also its action/comedy and it being the most popular helped.
4. Choose a movie title for the story of your life. Why? Work in Progress….because I try to improve myself daily and I know that I can always get better
5. What was your favorite toy as a kid? Why? I liked sports, so it was probably a football or baseball
6. What your favorite holiday and why? Thanksgiving, because it’s a time when we can be Thankful and spending time with my family is important
7. What was the last book you read? The Client
8. On a scale of 1-10 how funny do you think you are? (10 being hilarious) 11.2
9. What does #ALLIN mean to you? It means giving your all, Commitment to a cause…Dedication and Desire