2019 is Andrew’s first season with the Miners organization as an Account Executive.
Andrew is an SIU graduate, with a Bachelor of Science in Mathematics. Andrew has a personal interest in statistics, which was fostered by his upbringing in baseball. Collecting baseball cards sparked his interest in numbers.
Andrew was born and raised in a small town outside of the Quad Cities and moved to the Southern Illinois for his education. In his free time, Andrew enjoys playing board games, going to the movies, and of course, enjoying a baseball game.
- Where did you go to college? Southern Illinois University
- What did you major in? Mathematics
- What was your favorite TV show when growing up? Why? I loved the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. It was great to see all the action, and of course the MEGAZORD!
- What was your favorite toy as a kid? Why? I collected baseball cards. I enjoyed the time I spent organizing and reading about the players from over the years.
- What your favorite holiday and why? Thanksgiving! I love to cook and eat delicious food. It seems to be a more relaxed holiday as well.
- What was the last book you read? Disney War. I love the history of Disney, and this book looks at many of the business aspects of the company during trying times.
- On a scale of 1-10 how funny do you think you are? (10 being hilarious) π2
- What does #ALLIN mean to you? #ALLIN means that you give your best effort to support and lift your team and community.